Limited Sizing Available. The Cross-Country King. Fast-rolling, fast-climbing machine for the demanding cross-country rider.
to help me place my order
by Dennis (Utah)
by Alan (Dallas, TX)
by Hank W (Fort Mill, SC)
*Limited sizing available please call for details
Now featuring an oversized tapered headtube, 100mm Fox fork with RLC damper, upgraded Handle bar and stem, upgraded brakes, and lock-on grips. The Fezzari ninety9ninety delivers superior cross country performance.
The larger diameter 29" wheel of the Fezzari ninety9ninety, compared to the standard 26", will have you rolling faster, climbing over bigger rocks, and offers more flotation through mud and sand. We start with the Fezzari F29A frame, which includes: * Diamond-shaped down tube for more lateral stiffness and strength. * Curved top tube for more stand over clearance and added strength. * Hydroformed aluminum tubing increases strength and saves weight. * Versa-Link rear drop out allows the you to run a full set of gears or covert to single speed. * The rear triangle has square tubing to give added strength and stiffness to the frame. * Reinforced gussets in the right places to give it superior lateral stiffness * Butting (thinning the tubing walls in the right places) to lower weight. * Limited Lifetime Warranty on the frame - the best in the business. Just ride the ninety9ninety frame and you will notice the difference in the cornering, climbing and descending that you wouldn't expect from a 29er. The ninety9ninety simply does it better. The attention to detail like the larger front brake rotor, lower gearing to turn the bigger wheels, and perfected geometry are what make the ninety9ninety second to none. Pair the superior Fezzari Racing Design F29A frame with a Fox Float 29 Factory fork with a 15mm through axle, Sram X.9 drivetrain, Avid Elixir 7 brakes, and the DT Swiss X470 wheels and you have a bike that is ready for any cross-country trail you can throw at it.
You get the following upgrades over the Wasatch Peak:
- Upgraded Fork - From the RockShox XC 28TK 29er you get the plush travel of the Fox Float 29 Factory 1.5" tapered with the RLC damper for more tuning precision and a better ride.
- Upgraded drivetrain - From the Shimano Deore/XT you get SRAM X.9 with its 1:1 shifting ratio and precision for smoother, faster shifting.
- Upgraded Brakes - The Avid Elixir X.7 hydraulic disc brakes will have give you more stopping power. smoother braking, and more adjustabilty.
- Upgraded Crank - Upgrading to the SRAM X.9 2x10 crank is lighter, stiffer for more power transfer and the double chainring will have you shifting faster than ever before.
- Upgraded Hubs - From Shimano Deore to Shimano SLX. You get a stronger, lighter hub and the stiffness of a 15mm thru axle on the front.
- Upgraded Stem and Bars - The Truvativ Stylo T20 is lighter than the Fezzari Bar.
- Upgraded Headset - With the tapered headtube comes a full sealed bearing headset from FSA for more durability and longevity.