What we take into consideration in the 23-Point Custom Setup:
- Frame Size (most other companies stop "customizing" once they determine the proper frame size for you)
- Handlebar Height and angle (degree rise on bars and tilt)
- Handlebar Width
- Stem Length
- Stem Angle
- Steerer Tube Length
- Seat Post Length
- Crank Arm Length
- Seat Positioning (fore/aft)
- Seat Post Offset
- Brake Reach
- Fork Setup (on mountain bikes includes predampening and rebound setup for rider weight and riding style; this may require either coil switch-out or air adjust)
- Rear Shock Setup (on mountain bikes includes predampening and rebound setup for rider weight and riding style; this may require either coil switch-out or air adjust)
- Tune Front Derailleur
- Tune Rear Derailleur
- Tune Front Brakes
- Tune Rear Brakes
- Adjust brake lever positioning for rider size (up/down and in/out)
- Adjust shifter positioning for rider size (up/down and in/out)
- Wheel check (rim surface, spoke tension, wheel true)
- Tire Pressure
- Pre-installation of accessories as long as packaging allows (i.e. cycling computers, fenders, mobile accessory kits)
- A Fezzari Technician personally rides every single bike and tests it to make sure it rides perfectly before it ships.
Want custom components? We do that all the time. Upgraded wheelsets, different cranks, pedals, clip-on aero bars, different tires, larger brake rotors - let us know what components you want and we'll let you know if there is a price difference. Please contact us and we'll get a quote for you.
Women Specific Bikes?
What about Women's Specific Bikes? We go way beyond a generic woman's fit to a person-specific fit. Each person has a different size hand, inseam, torso, etc., than someone else. We will fit the bike to you, not to a generic hypothetical woman.
Many manufacturers offer women's specific bikes, but they make assumptions of the average size of women riders and estimate what they think all women would like and then make one bike for women in general.
We at Fezzari believe every bike should fit you specifically. That's why we offer Person-Specific Sizing. Yes, we know the general assumptions that women like shorter reaches to the handlebars, or softer rides, for example. But instead of generalizing, we get specific sizing data from YOU (not women in general) and then build the bike to fit you.
So, yes, we offer bikes designed for women. But we go beyond that -- we design bikes specifically for you, whoever you are.
The Clear Choice
Let us help you get the perfect fit.
If you have questions, please contact us.