The all-new Foré Cyx [siKs] cyclocross bike is the epitome of bicycle versatility. It's light and agile for racing the most demanding courses, efficient for commuting, and fun for all-around rough road riding.
We've done our homework to make the Foré Cyx the best cyclocross bike. Consider some of these features:
- Road disc brakes for better stopping
- Thru-axles front and rear for more lateral stiffness and strength
- Ergonomic shaped tubing combined with all internal cable routing for shouldering the bike over obstacles
- Tapered head tube for lateral stiffness
- Large tire clearance, and a lack of a mud collecting shelf on the chain stay/bottom bracket junction
We've made the the frame vertically compliant with tube shape and by using specific types of carbon fiber and weaves to relieve some of the abuse on your body.
When it comes to durability, the Foré Cyx is second to none:
- We've added a reinforcement to the underside of the down tube and chain stays;
- Our Frame Defense Technology puts the threading of the replaceable derailleur hanger in the hanger and not in the frame. In case you happen to strip a bolt, you won't have to replace your frame.
- Lifetime warranty, you won't be afraid to put your new bike through its paces.
Go ahead and pull the trigger and see how much fun the all-new Foré Cyx can be.